Thursday, July 29, 2010

Give me a 5th!

Here's the deal: I've come up with four reasons to wear vintage... I need you guys to come up with a 5th for me! The person who comes up with the best reason will get 15% off their purchase from Wild Souls and be featured on my blog! The offer ends Aug. 15th, so get to blogging!

Reasons to wear vintage:

1) IT'S AFFORDABLE COUTURE: I remember my teenage years, we females like to have something no one else does. I often turned to vintage for this reason when I was younger.

2) IT'S GREEN: Check out this article on the waste that goes into the fashion industry... then google it-- you might find some more information: http://www.ethicalfashionforum.com/the-issues/energy-and-waste

3) IT'S BETTER FOR YOU: I worked for Forever 21 and had to quit because I was getting rashes all over me from the chemicals they used in the manufacturing process, and the fragrances they use to cover-up the smells from the factories: http://www.sixwise.com/newsletters/05/12/21/the-6-synthetic-fabrics-you-most-want-to-avoid-and-why.htm

4) IT’S WHAT INSPIRES MAINSTREAM FASHION ANYWAY: Check out Etsy and Ebay. I guarantee you’ll see what’s coming up in fashion over the next couple of seasons.

5) YOU TELL ME!

2 comments:

  1. From my own vintage-ing, I find the quality generally better. And it's fabulous! :)

    Audrey
    jetwhiteponytail.etsy.com
    voteaudrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete